Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Blender Salsa!

I don't know about you, but I love super simple 4 ingredient recipes!

Since I moved in with my hubby 2 years ago, I had been buying store bought salsa, as we use it on a regular basis. Well, that all changed when I stumbled upon this recipe on pinterest. It also tastes 10x better than store bought, and is much cheaper! What's not to love?


Blender Salsa
Makes approximately 48 oz.

Ingredients
  • 1 - 28 oz can of diced tomatoes
  • 1 - 10-14 oz can of diced tomatoes with green chiles or rotel
  • A handful of cilantro
  • 1 medium onion, diced into chunks
  • salt and pepper to taste
Add all ingredients to a blender and pulse a few times until everything is chopped up and combined. You want it to still be chunky, so make sure not to over blend, unless you want salsa soup! Pour into a container and store in the fridge!


This salsa tastes delicious on just about everything, and is even perfect on top of a homemade burrito bowl!
Here's how to make one if you don't dine at Chipotle:

Question of the Day:

What's your favorite food to put salsa on?

No comments:

Post a Comment