Tuesday, February 5, 2013

F21 Infinity Scarf

Hi Everyone!

Today I have my first crochet craft to show to you all! It's a super warm and cozy infinity scarf!

I found the pattern on Ravelry, which is a huge community of knitters and crocheters, and they have thousands of free patterns, patterns you can purchase and pictures of completed projects!

Anyways, back to my scarf, you can find the pattern here, but I will also be posting it down below along with some action shots!


Forever 21 Infinity Scarf

Yarn: Red Heart With Love in Eggshell, 7oz skein (370 yards)
Hook Size: J-10 (6mm)

Pattern

Ch = chain
Sc = single crochet
Dc = double crochet
Tr = treble crochet
Hk = hook
St = stitch
Sk = skip

Notes:
- The beginning ch-4 always counts as the first stitch.
- The stitch marker isn't actually necessary, but putting that in the pattern makes it a little easier to explain.

For a scarf with 10 repeats:

Ch 36.
R1: Place stitch marker in 6th ch from hk. Tr into next 2 ch. Dc into ch with marker. Remove marker. *Sk 1 ch (from the second tr). Tr into next 2 ch. Dc into the skipped ch. Repeat from * 8 more times (only one ch is left unworked). Tr into last ch.
R2: Ch 4, turn. *Sk next st. Tr in next 2 sts. Dc in skipped st. Repeat from * 9 more times. Tr into last st.
Repeat R2 as desired.

To make the scarf wider or narrower, add or subtract chains in your starting chain in multiples of 3.
**I made my scarf only 8 repeats across, so I Ch 30 in the beginning.







Happy Crocheting!



No comments:

Post a Comment